From Coast & Clearing
An ode to the quintessential Pacific Northwest vibe, and our most abundant natural wonder-- rain! Responsible for our temperate climate, old-growth deciduous rainforests, and coffee addictions, we look forward to precipitation 7 months out of the year.
Scented with notes of cool water, peppermint, and the smooth petrichor of grey skies, our little storm cloud bath bomb drifts streams of blue rain into your tub! Hold it near the top of your bathwater and watch it rain, anytime. 🌧
Other Care Tips:
- we advise cleaning your tub before soaking.
- soak for at least half an hour, or up to an hour or two, just don't nod off in your bath ;)
- drink plenty of water before and while soaking.
- avoid screens or blue light while soaking; use candle light or low light outside the bath room to help further relaxation.
- we recommend exfoliating or soaping off after finishing your soak; your skin will be its most supple, and dead skin will be easiest to remove. Afterward, towel-pat skin dry instead of rubbing.
- give your tub and quick rinse after you drain your bathwater to wash off any mica or colorants.
- approx 5.3 ounces
- Ingredients : sodium bicarbonate, citric acid, epsom salt, sunflower oil, fragrance oil blend, peppermint essential oil, plant-derived polysorbate 80, activated charcoal, Blue 1
- All bath bombs come packaged in biodegradable wood pulp cellophane bags. Decomposition occurs around 60 days with no additional treatment; just remove any glossed stickers and place in your compost bin
Your gracious support of C&C allows for intentional product creation that promotes self-care, healing, and sustainable rejuvenation.