From The Wondering Alchemist
Electroformed gingko branch wand, with an iron-stained quartz point at the tip. Suspended from a copper chain.
- Made in Portland
- Ginkgo branch
- Iron-stained quartz from Brazil
- Pendant is approx 5¾" long
- Chain is approx 27½" inches
- Note, copper commonly causes skin discoloration where it sits, and in some people may cause an allergic reaction. Not recommended if you have an allergy to copper.
- Wipe with a soft cloth to clean. Do not soak or store in a damp area.
Based in Portland, Oregon, The Wondering Alchemist specializes in electroformed jewelry, with a variety of rocks and minerals, home goods, re-purposed/recycled goods, and more. Each piece is one-of-a-kind due to the nature of the electroforming process; pieced together and hand-assembled in their studio.
From the artist: My name is Sierra Elizabeth. I am a 32yo mother to two wonderful cats and am an east coast transplant. I lived in NY for 14 years, PA for 14 years and moved to Portland in 2018.
I am a self taught electroformer and have been progressing my skills since 2016. My first love as a child was rock and mineral knowledge and that has followed me into adulthood. I also adore all things glass related and was a glassblower once upon a time. I pride myself in using natural elements in my art and have grown especially fond of plant identification because of that. My favorite bones are vertebrae, specifically the axis bone.