From Wild Coast Brew
Minty Herbal Tea
A tranquil blend of creamy peppermint, soothing chamomile, valerian, and california poppy. Fragrant and smooth, this is the blend to calm the soul.
Ingredients: Peppermint, lemon balm, valerian, rose, lavender, catnip, chamomile, California poppy, hops, mugwort
How to Brew: Steep 1-2 teaspoons of tea in 8 ounces 212° water for 5-10 minutes. Serve warm with honey.
- Tasting Notes: Minty, fragrant, floral, herbal, smooth, creamy, soothing, cooling
- Tea Attributes: Relaxation, Dreaming, Imagination, Floating, Liminality, Hibernation
- Pairings: honey, mead, citrus, vodka, sleep, relaxation, pain, a crampy Sunday
- Special Tips: Serve warm with honey and lemon
- Learn More: Peppermint, Mugwort, Rose, Lavender, Catnip, Lemon Balm, Hops, CA Poppy, Valerian
- In the Artwork: Black Bear, California poppy, common mugwort
- All Packaging Biodegradable, Re-Use Canister
From the makers: We inspire to make bold and creative teas, using the freshest, most unique and aromatic herbs, roots, and fungi from farm and forest. We grow sustainably, source responsibly, and forage ethically.
Through the shared consumption of wild teas, we hope to inspire nourishment of oneself and community, wild creativity, education and activism, collaboration, and resilience.
Drink up. Brew the Wild.