From Wild Coast Brew
Fruity Floral Tea
A tart and silky blend highlighting hibiscus and rose petals, rounded out by tannic raspberry leaves and smooth cacao. Deep and fruity, this blend is the red wine of tea. A perfect brew for lovers.
Ingredients: raspberry leaf, rose petals, cacao nibs, mint, lemon peel, hibiscus, ginger, licorice root, ashwagandha
How to Brew: Steep at 210° for 5-10 mins. Serve warm with honey or chilled on ice.
- Tasting Notes: Silky, rich, sweet, floral, tart
- Tea Attributes: Pure love, open communication, expression, sensuality
- Pairings: honey, chocolate, tequila, gin, cuddling with your love one under the covers, a warm summer day
- Special Tips: Serve hot with honey or chilled on ice. Infuse this blend in the sun for a well-balanced solar tea. Infuse into tequila, vodka, gin for use in beautiful crimson cocktail
- Learn More: Raspberry Leaf, Rose, Hibiscus, Ashwaganda, Cacao, Licorice Root
- In the Artwork: Greater Sage Grouse, hibiscus, rose, cacao
- All Packaging Biodegradable, Re-Use Canister
From the makers: We inspire to make bold and creative teas, using the freshest, most unique and aromatic herbs, roots, and fungi from farm and forest. We grow sustainably, source responsibly, and forage ethically.
Through the shared consumption of wild teas, we hope to inspire nourishment of oneself and community, wild creativity, education and activism, collaboration, and resilience.
Drink up. Brew the Wild.