From Wild Coast Brew
Herbal Golden Tea
🌿 A warming brew featuring fruit-forward fireweed followed by a peppery turmeric finish. The savory sage and rosemary unite the herbs, creating the umami of teas. One for the sagacious, it’s a perfect beverage for contemplating our place in the universe.
Ingredients: fireweed, sage, rosemary, turmeric, lemon balm, ginkgo, basil
How to Brew: Steep 1-2 teaspoons of tea per cup in 210° water for 5-8 mins.
- Tasting Notes: Earthy, herbal, peppery, umami, fruity, piney
- Tea Attributes: Wisdom, mind, contemplation, focus
- Pairings: honey, miso, salt, soy sauce, mushrooms, rice, beans, chicken, Japanese whiskey
- Special Tips: Serve warm with honey. Even better, try it with miso or salt as a delicious and nourishing herbal broth.
- In the Artwork: Gray Whale, Ginkgo, Sage
- ♻ All Packaging Biodegradable, Re-Use Canister
From the makers: We inspire to make bold and creative teas, using the freshest, most unique and aromatic herbs, roots, and fungi from farm and forest. We grow sustainably, source responsibly, and forage ethically.
Through the shared consumption of wild teas, we hope to inspire nourishment of oneself and community, wild creativity, education and activism, collaboration, and resilience.
Drink up. Brew the Wild.