From Wild Coast Brew
Rich Black Tea
🌿 A bold infusion that balances the sweetness of elderberries, the earthiness of nettles, the richness of black tea, and the spiciness of ginger. A delicious brew.
Ingredients: nettles, elderberries, echinacea, black tea leaves, reishi, yarrow, thyme blossom, oregano, ginger (Contains Caffeine)
How to Brew: Steep 1-2 teaspoons per cup at 205° for 3-5 minutes. Serve warm with honey.
- Tasting Notes: Dark, spicy, fruity, herbaceous, medicinal, camphorous, herbal, piney, zesty
- Tea Attributes: Protection, care, defense, prevention, body
- Pairings: honey and rest, orange, vodka and sugar, snuggling under a warm blanket
- Special Tips: Serve warm with honey. Make this into a lovely aromatic bitters or medicinal tincture by infusing the blend into any hard alcohol like vodka, brandy, or whisky.
- In the Artwork: Gray Wolves, echinacea, elderberries, oregano
- ♻ All Packaging Biodegradable, Re-Use Canister
From the makers: We inspire to make bold and creative teas, using the freshest, most unique and aromatic herbs, roots, and fungi from farm and forest. We grow sustainably, source responsibly, and forage ethically.
Through the shared consumption of wild teas, we hope to inspire nourishment of oneself and community, wild creativity, education and activism, collaboration, and resilience.
Drink up. Brew the Wild.