From Wild Coast Brew
Tulsi Black Tea Chai
🌿 A deep and daring brew featuring the distinct warmth, spiciness, and sweethness of holy basil (tulsi), black tea, milky oats, and cinnamon. A contemplative and nourishing blend for times of self-discovery.
Ingredients: Holy basil (tulsi), black tea leaves, milky oats, licorice root, ashwagandha, cinnamon, ginger (Contains Caffeine)
How to Brew: Steep 1-2 teaspoons per cup at 205° for 3-5 minutes. For a stronger brew, use a full tablespoon for 5 mins.
- Tasting Notes: Dark, warm, spicy, herbaceous, floral, grassy, balanced
- Tea Attributes: Introspection, rest, care, adaptiveness, stillness
- Pairings: honey, maple syrup, orange, sweet cake, staring at the fire by the wood stove in the winter
- Special Tips: Serve warm with a titch of honey. Make into a simple syrup for a unique cocktail. Remember to re-steep your tea for a second brew.
- In the Artwork: Silver-Haired Bat, Ashwaganda
- ♻ All Packaging Biodegradable, Re-Use Canister
From the makers: We inspire to make bold and creative teas, using the freshest, most unique and aromatic herbs, roots, and fungi from farm and forest. We grow sustainably, source responsibly, and forage ethically.
Through the shared consumption of wild teas, we hope to inspire nourishment of oneself and community, wild creativity, education and activism, collaboration, and resilience.
Drink up. Brew the Wild.